Tuesday, July 31, 2012

healing process

Hey!
     Yes No Infection, that is my highest goal right now. I will do what is necessary to prevent infection. And I will follow doctors orders. as for therapy, I am not sure, I have not heard a thing, so I assume it is not something they do here. but I am not worried because I have a lot of movement, so ill continue to progress there. I am doing good, just will be a healing process, Thanks for all your love and support :) We will keep takin care of it!
      Trek. Sounds great, oh the memories, and testimonies formed. I am so grateful for them. Tell the girls to write about it if they can. You are all so blessed to have things like that so close to home. Well I am glad they enjoyed, I pray they can continue to grow as young women. I pray my sisters are happy! :) let them all know I love them!
     well, things are going great here. really this past weekend we had a successful ward activity. Unity formed, Investigators befriended, and testimonies grown. I enjoyed it! Also We spoke in Sacrament meeting yesterday. That was a upifting experience :) Always love that opportunity! I Shared about the Love for one another, and If we have it the Lord will strengthen us with the rest. Testimonies shared. - Also kinda sad,our ward mission leader will be leaving for his mission this next week. so this is our last week to work with him. He is a stud. I am grateful for his example!
     We are here for a reason. and we ill continue to work hard. We are working on Lifting this ward. and we are on an uphill climb :) I am grateful for the gospel. I love you all. The Olympics Started! woot woot!
     Elder Kyle Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment