Monday, August 6, 2012

morning morning!

Morning Morning! :)
      How is everyone doing?? repoting from Panamà this morning! As for the mission we are doing good, seeking and looking for improvement, but that comes little by little. Keep me in your prayers as I continue in this great work!
     Well this past week, we have spent a bunch of time with our Ward Mission Leader, who was set apart last night as a Missionary. He will be headed to Dominican Republiuc for the MTC, then to Puerto Rico to serve. He is a stud. Someone I have learned alot from. some very important things, and it came from his actions. Someone I know will be a great Missionary. A 21 year old Engineering student who has put his life on hold to be a Servant of the Lord. I love it. The Mission is incrdible!
     As for me, I am doing good. Fingers still in recovery, but don´t worry. Middle finger free and in the air, healing well. Index finger still sleeved and recovering, but doing good :) Patient needing process, but doing great! Doctor today :) hope for stiches out soon! .so there is the update!
     Well I love you all. I have been putting a lot of effort in to grow spiritually lately. and have been loving it! When I read and study, its about applying it directly into my life today. Putting the advice or principle learned directly to work. Its Very powerful. and I love it!
Love you all! hope for the best. Praying lots for each of you :) your son, and brother,
-Elder Tucker


No comments:

Post a Comment