Monday, July 16, 2012

new area!

Goodmorning!
     Well, I have arrived in my new area. Lassonde. It is Located in Panama, providence of Chiriqui, city of David. It is a ways out from the city. A Seven hour bus ride is the journey we took to make it out here, A little bit relaxing. From there an arrival at 11:00 at night, I was taken to my area by my new comp. Elder Cruz. He is from El Salvador, He is new in the mission with one change, so I will continue to Train him. so the Training doesn´t stop! haha but as for the area, its very nice, I did not know how much I missed nature, Located here are trees and yards, and just open fields, and what not. Its a nice feeling to walk on the streets from day to day. Reminds me more of home :) As for the ward, we can help here in Lassonde, and I pray that the Lord may help us do that. and I know he will.
    Being out here in the ¨intirior¨ is a different feeling. The people are very nice. and just seem to be more relaxed, and happy. I pray I may enjoy my time here, weither it be short or long. and that the Lords work can go Forth.
    My comp is young, he is tight. He was a preivous gangster. has a huge scar on his wrist and up his arm from a knife wound. and he has a bullet wound on the back of his neck. He feels God has given him a second chance, the ability to live, and it has given part of the testimony he has to him. He is a champ. I hope I can be a champ to him, a brother and a friend, always.
   

Well Thatll do for today, time is running out. I love you All. Year mark this week! and we will have the opportunity to listen to a Seventy speak this week. fun fun.
Mission Panamá awesome. take care.
Elder Tucker 

No comments:

Post a Comment