Friday, September 2, 2011

remarks from Elder Holland

Hi :) I have absolutely loved this past week! we had the opportunity to hear from Elder Holland this past week, for the Tuesday devotional.... - Wow - .... remarkable Spirit present. He is a Man of God. He, along with the Spirit, taught how much is expected of us as missionaries "All the missionary work in the World will happen in this dispensation" He let us know how amazing we are and how much the Lord truly does Love us. He chastized, and Loved :) He said "others", being past prophets, he would feel to say "have seen us, have seen us today, have seen us preparing and doing this great work, and that is why they kept pushing forward in their work.' absolutely remarkable. he taught so very much that evening - I am so greatful for the opportunity to be at the MTC at this time and have had the opportunity to recieve the words which were spoken that evening! I Love this Gospel, I Know it is true with all of my Heart. I know God Lives and i Know he Loves us. More than we can Imagine. I Know Jesus Chirst is the Savior and Redeemer of the World, i have witnessed this first hand. I love each of you and thank you. These things i say in the name of Jesus Chirst, Amen.
Absolutely Loving it! grateful for all the Love and Support! today and always!
-Elder Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment