Friday, September 9, 2011

nine days away and counting...

How is everybody doing? The MTC is great, and the days are running out! This week has been great! We have progressing Investigators (Instructors that play full role of someone out there in the world) We have been teaching since we have arrived - but i just wanted to make note, I know that the Lord has his missionaries in mind and helps them daily. Even if it is a role play the Lord blesses us with learning experiences that better prepare us. This is a guided work, i know it!    - Also Prayers are answered, Always are :) I know this to be true!   - I recieved a wonderful package yesterday, from my family :) which i Loved so very much! Thank You!  - The MTC is amazing and i am sad to say i will be leaving soon, I am soooo Very Excited to arrive in the Field though!! Nine days aways.. and counting :) I love this work, I love all of you :) thanks for everything!
-Elder Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment