Sunday, September 18, 2011

2 days - a new journey!

Hi :) 2 days away - and about to embark on a new journey! am i ready? I would like to say so :) its been an amazing week! we had the opportunity to hear from Elder Ballard this past Tuesday - and Wow! The Spirit that an Apostle of the Lord brings can not be desribed! His wife spoke as well and was so very sweet! some Amazing words shared that meeting, ones that will always need to be remembered :) Such a strong Spirit! So Yup!  Elder Holland and Elder Ballard while at the MTC - I Love IT :) we feel so blessed to have this amazing opportunity! Well today we packed everything up, and are preparing to go to PANAMA!! It will be Incredible :) I pray the Lord may be with you all while I am away! I love you so very much! I go to do the Work - and know that through my strength i am nothing, but through the Lords strength, I can do All Things (Alma 26:12)!! - Thank you all again!
-Elder Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment