Monday, May 7, 2012

IT IS AMAZING

Good afternoon  :)
         Well I am soakin wet and ending a P-day right now. Wow we went on
a big travel into the Ïnterior¨and visited a place called ¨Valle de
Anton¨it was gorgeous. visited a zoo. climbed a mountain. and thats
when the rain hit. came all the way down in the pouring rain, it was
nuts!
   As for the work - IT IS AMAZING :) we continue to work hard, and
this past week we had a family (a couple) accept baptismal dates, and
we are helping progress towards it. They are amazing, The Father´s
name is Alexis and the Mother Emiliana. We Love them. He works at the
construction of the New Segments of the Canal site, driving a Giant
Tonka Truck. I love it! haha! Well as for them and others, we are
helping them progress toward baptism. We have a Neighbor named Briyan
he is 15 and we as well are helping him progress towards baptism as
well. He´s definately a teenager, but when we are there, he stops, and
he Listens. I feel he can and will improve from the lifestyle he was
raised in, if he follows the teachings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
   Well I still wonderin what we will do with the call, I wont stress
to much, I just want everyone to be happy. and have the opportunity to
share with me. I will put my trust in the Lord and see where He takes
us.    
I love the Mission and I love the time I get to have here. itll be over before we know it. I had
interviews with President this last week, loved them. :)  Well Love
you All, from your Elder, choa.
-Elder Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment