Monday, April 30, 2012

Morning :)
   Well I just sent a ton of Photos! hope you enjoy that! :) Well I have a package sitting infront of me from my dear family :) I have yet to explore it, but I am eating Laughy Taffies right now, haha, love it!  - So just want to start off, Grandma Friendly, tear came to my eyes with the news. I pray what ever the Lord has in store for her, it may be carried out. wether she may heal, or pass on to her dear Owen. Most importantly I pray she may be Happy. I am so very grateful for the time I was able to spend with her. if you get the chance let her know I love her.  gosh hard to hold back tears when writting about it..
    As for everything else, Awesome! haha ive had a lot going on in this Area, and I am just Loving my time Right now! The Gospel is Amazing and I love it! The Photos tell alot of the stories, we are lovin it :)
    Yeah I hope I can skype for mothers day, I am going to try and figure out the best thing I can do for that day. so don´t worry! just a little harder in the Area I am in with the technology.
   As for Rainy Season - its from March to December, and the dry season is mid December to mid March, but no Biggy it hasnt rained a ton, but it has begun. :)
    Well Loving everything. Know the Lords Work is Amazing. and You have a Happy Son :) Love you all, take care.

-Elder Tucker






No comments:

Post a Comment