Monday, February 18, 2013

monday monday!!

GoodMorning/Afternoon Family!
Well changes this week, but I dont think ill be being changed! they will be held in Cardenas (the gringo area) tomorrow at 3:00 in the afternoon. I will end up spending a long time here in Tocumen, but I am okay with that, because it is a great ward, and I am progressing a lot as an individual! I enjoy the mission!
We traveled to Darien this past weekend, a remarkable experience. Our investigator that was to be baptized, ended up not entering the water. He came and talked to us prior, and discussed some things he needed to take care of before his baptism. I was very proud of him for what he did. To be Bold and desire to be truly pure before baptism. We expressed our love for him, and that we are here for him, and to help him along the way! He will be working towards Baptism little by little, Keep him in your Prayers! Irving - 20 yrs old - Torti, Panama.
As for the Zone and everything else, its getting excting, with Changes we will be starting new and getting after it. Elder Wade will be staying with me and will be Ending his mission with me, a Third one in this area :) but we are very excited, last night we addressed our strengths and weakness so that we can figure out the best way we can work together to help these people prepare to accept the Gospel of Jesus Christ!
I Love where we are at and what we are doing! I Love my Mission, and am sad it is coming closer to a close - just means ive got to leave it all out on the field right??
if this were football, it would be 8 min to go in the 4th quarter, and I gotta keep workin to get it done! haha :)
Well I Love you all, and love hearin about you all! Keep it up in all you are doing! Its gettin closer to the return date, and I miss you guys! Here is a qute I enjoyed! "The most important thing we can do, young or old, is develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. If we do, we will always be comfortable with ourselves. Any questions of self esteem and self worth will diminish and we will have a quiet confidence that will see us through any trial."
Love you all, have a great week!
-Elder Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment