Monday, December 19, 2011

today i am just happy - panama temple!

 :) I am just happy today, and i dont know why! maybe because the Lord and the Gospel is Amazing!!
Its Christmas time this week :) and i attached photos of the Temple, because it is Gorgeous, and because now at this time is a good time to have the Savior at the center of our Holiday :) its is quite unique, first Christmas away from home and the family, but ive got to find peace somewhere, and that is through Him :) really, Christmas is a blessing, I hope each member of the family is loving this Christmas time, and enjoying one another :)
Sounds Like everything is a going well too! it is so good to hear others are thinkin about me, i definately feel there prayers, because i would not be able to do it on my own... so thank everyone when ever you talk to someone thats been thinking about me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment