Monday, November 28, 2011

mentos for thanksgiving.

Love your Email :) Always do!!  I love you Family! yeah Thanksgiving, doesnt exist here in Panamà, haha! had a pack of mint mentos that day i bought from the store ;) The Sacrifices for the Lord :) but i do hope it was an amazing one for all of you!! Weather sounds good, glad its warm - yeah here when it goes below like 78 we start to get cold.. thats happened a few times the last coulple weeks, dont like it when its cold! Keep warm please! I do miss the Snow though, oh someday i will return! the memories i have out with Dad out on snow removal, I love :) Great that the package is sent out, no worries, ill get the vitamins when i get them :) Well its a Holiday here today, Parades and what not, kinda crazy, dont have a ton of crazy time!  hey mom - can you thank sister hoer for always writting me, really i appreciate it so much :) - Well received more letters from you and the fam last week, Love dads letters :) and i finally got one from Lea... :)
so the mail is starting to come, thank you :)   Me and Elder Hutchinson are doing great together, we are starting to really help each other out, The Lord puts us in certain places for a reason, I know he is guiding this great work :) and i Love him with All of my heart!! As I love you guys with All of my heart! thank you for everything! w7 love! take care- and welcome December!
 your son
-Elder Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment