Friday, August 5, 2011

more MTC news

Hey, how is everybody doing? I hope great!! its great here at the MTC! My district is working hard and we are progressing :) it is difficult in some circumstances because both of our teachers have been out of town, one in Spain, the other in California. So we have had lots of different teachers! We love them though, just yes, we will be grateful when Our actual ones come home! Firesides and Devotionals are like the Highlight of the week, we love them :) oh and getting to watch a church movie after the fireside sunday evening, thats fun too! so far we have seen The Legacy, and Joseph Smith the Restoration ( Lucy Mac's View ). Elder Hollingsworth (from Ohio) and Elder Parmer (from Highland, Ut) are leaving our District next Tuesday, on they go to the Guatemalian MTC ( the are serving in Guatemala! ). I will miss Elder Hollingsworth, he is a stud, definately will be keepin in touch!! The MTC is a wonderful place, I am able to feel the spirit so strong here, I love it! The Spirit helps me to learn everyday, i definately wouldnt be able to progress as i am without the companionship of the Holy Ghost. Also struggles do come, difficulties, but the Lord helps me to make it through! I love my family and dear friends! thanks to you all!
-Elder Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment